Are you looking for a way to shake up your meditation practice? Look no further than shaking meditation! This ancient technique can help you find inner peace and balance. It is simple yet powerful – all you need to do is shake your body for a few minutes to release tension and clear your mind.
What is Shaking Meditation?
It is an easy-to-learn form of physical relaxation that helps reduce stress levels in the body by releasing tension from the muscles. It uses rhythmic movements involving whole-body shaking or vibrating with controlled breathing techniques. The aim is to remove any built-up energy to achieve deep relaxation without focusing on specific thoughts or feelings – making it perfect for those who struggle with traditional meditative practices like mindfulness or visualization exercises.
What are the benefits?
Shaking meditation helps you find peace, balance, and relaxation. Let’s take a look at the main benefits:
Improved Mental Clarity
It helps clear your mind by releasing built-up tension in the body. This allows for more clarity when making decisions or understanding complex concepts better.
Increased Energy Levels
Endorphins are released when we shake our bodies during this type of meditation. This boosts energy levels naturally without relying on stimulants like caffeine or sugar!
Strengthened Immunity System
Reduced stress from regular shaking meditation practice leads to improved immune system functions and increased resistance against illnesses such as colds and flu.
You stimulate and increase circulation throughout the entire circulatory system when you consciously move your body. Because of this, oxygen-rich blood is delivered more efficiently to every part of your body, while toxins are quickly removed from cells.
Stress Relief & Relaxation
As mentioned earlier, shaking releases built-up tension in the body, leading to greater relaxation throughout the day. It is perfect for those moments when you need time away from life’s stresses!
How to do shaking meditation?
This unique practice is easy, so don’t worry if you’ve never done it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get started:
- Find a comfortable space where you won’t be disturbed. Take off any tight clothing or jewelry that might restrict your movements.
- Begin by standing with feet shoulder-width apart, hands at the sides of your waist with palms facing down towards the ground, and head tilted slightly forward but eyes still open. This will allow energy from above and below to flow more easily during shaking meditation.
- Start slowly swaying back and forth in small motions while keeping your arms relaxed at the sides. Then gradually increase intensity as desired until the whole body is moving. This can take anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour. Be sure not to keep the same rhythm throughout the entire session. Change up speed/intensity every few minutes if needed!
- Allow yourself time afterward for reflection. Journaling or sitting quietly are great ways to do this part properly without rushing into anything else after finishing the shake session.
- Finally, enjoy all benefits that come along with regular practice!
Using CBD products could further enhance shaking meditation’s effectiveness. CBD edibles such as oils and topicals like muscle gels may provide additional calming effects to promote relaxation. Give them a try today for even greater peace & relaxation during your meditations!
The great thing about shaking meditation is that anyone can do it – no matter what age you are or the fitness level you’re at! So why not permit yourself today & start reaping its benefits right away? Shake off what doesn’t deserve you to create more space for self-love and positive changes, allowing new opportunities & possibilities into your life.
This article provides information and education only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They also do not intend to give medical advice. Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider for any questions about your health and well-being. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.